Digital Ship is pleased to be returning to Greece for our longest running event, with the 15th Annual Digital Ship Conference & Exhibition in Athens on 1 & 2 November.
Industry experts will take to the podium during the conference which will include plenary and interactive panel sessions over the two days, and there will be an exhibition showcasing leading suppliers and vendors to the sector.
The 5 key focus sessions throughout the 2 days will include:
Focus Session 1
Focus Session 2
Focus Session 3
Focus Session 4
Focus Session 5
And an exclusive practical workshop on Maritime Cyber Resilience, open to all delegates.
Plus: Bespoke Workshops, Open Roundtables and Networking Functions, including a Gala Dinner on 1 November
Confirmed speakers include:
- Katarina Raptaki, IT Manager, Navios Shipmanagement
- Electra Panayotopoulos, Partner, HFW
- Gary Pogson, Lead Technical Specialist, Lloyd’s Register Foundation and The Alan Turing Institute
- Panagiotis Falidouris, General Manager, Marlink CG
- Panagiotis Papagiannakopoulos, Director, Head of Cybersecurity, Data Protection & Privacy Advisory Services, EY (Ernst & Young Business Advisory Solutions S.A.)
- Dr. Athanasios Drougkas, Officer in NIS - European Union Agency for Network and Information Security (ENISA)
- Dimitris Theodossiou, Managing Director, Danaos
- George Efthimiou, IT Department & Security Expert, Gourdomichalis Maritime S.A
- Konstantinos Stais, IT & Telecoms Operations Supervisor, Thenamaris Ship Management Inc.
- Thomas Heide, Sales Manager, Dualog
- Kyle Hurst, Director Maritime Business, Iridium Communications
- Barbara Bersani, Head of Sales Europe South and MEA, Marlink
- Manuel Valero, Sales Manager, Telenor Satellite
- Ewan Robinson, Director, Yango Satellite Communications
- Nick Lambert, Maritime Domain Expert, NLA Ltd.
- Rob O’Dwyer, Editor, Digital Ship
- Michiel Meijer, Senior Director Market Management, Inmarsat Maritime
- David Tropp Hag, Sales Director EMEA, KVH Industries A/S
- Ian MacLean, Partner, Hill Dickinson LLP
- Bent Erik Bjørkli, General Manager Strategic Initiatives, Kongsberg Maritime AS
- Matt Duke, Vice President, Digital Platform, Kongsberg Digital AS
- Dr. Nikitas Nikitakos, Professor, Dept. of Shipping Trade and Transport, University of the Aegean
- Evanthia Kostidi, PhD Candidate, Dept. of Shipping Trade and Transport, University of the Aegean
- Martin Jarrold, Chief, International Programme Development, Co-Chair, Maritime SatCom Forum, GVF
- Howard Hughes, Chief Technology Officer, Tototheo
- Panagiotis Gavalas, Director of Operations, IQ Solutions SA
- Gideon Lenkey, Director of Technology, EPSCO-Ra
With more speakers to be announced.