Digital Ship is pleased to be returning to Greece for our longest running event, with the 15th Annual Digital Ship Conference & Exhibition in Athens on 1 & 2 November.
Industry experts will take to the podium during the conference which will include plenary and interactive panel sessions over the two days, and there will be an exhibition showcasing leading suppliers and vendors to the sector.
The 5 key focus sessions throughout the 2 days will include:
Focus Session 1
Focus Session 2
Focus Session 3
Focus Session 4
Focus Session 5
New for 2017 – Digital Ship’s Start-up Showcase
The Start-up Showcase is a new addition to this year’s Digital Ship Athens. The Showcase will bring together exciting new talent - developing products, services and platforms; implementing and harnessing digitalisation of the shipping industry.
From visibility to credibility, partaking in the Start-up Showcase will provide a platform to bring innovative solutions to our audience, and receive constructive feedback from peers and industry leaders. For more information on how to join this session please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Plus: Exclusive Workshop, Open Roundtables and Networking Functions, including a Gala Dinner on 1 November
We are currently preparing the agenda. This will be available shortly. For more information, please contact email@example.com
Previous speaker at DS Athens conferences include:
- Dr. Andreas Mitrakas, Head of Unit – Quality and Data Management, European Union Agency for Network and Information Security (ENISA)
- Asterios Voulanas, Partner, PwC
- Dimitris Theodossiou, Managing Director, Danaos Management Consultants S.A.
- Drosoula Makare, Supply Chain Manager, Exmar Shipmanagement
- Captain Emmanouil Koutsakis, Operations Manager, Oceanbulk Containers Management
- Fotis Kamperis, Training Manager, Prime Marine
- George Bonikos, Information Technology Manager, Allseas Marine
- George Efthimiou, IT Department & Security Expert, Gourdomichalis Maritime S.A.
- George Panayi, Research Fellow - Department of Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering and Informatics, Cyprus University of Technology
- Georgios Georgoulis, Department of Shipping, Trade and Transport, University of the Aegean
- Katarina Raptaki, IT Director, Navios Shipmanagement
- Ken Gregers Larsen, IT Project Manager, Maersk Tankers
- Kwang Phil Park, Senior Research Engineer, Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering (DSME)
- Michael Rambaut, Marine Electronics Consultant and former Secretary General, CIRM and Member of Strategy Implementation Plan for IMO’s e-navigation Project with the Norwegian Coastal Administration
- Captain Paul Hailwood, Master Mariner, UKHO
- Stelios Sabanis, Head of IT, GasLog Ltd.
- Professor Takis Varelas, Danaos Research Centre Director, Danaos Shipping Co.
- Tasos Makris, Information Systems Director, Gourdomichalis Maritime
And many more.