Digital Ship is pleased to be returning to Greece for our longest running event, with the 15th Annual Digital Ship Conference & Exhibition in Athens on 1 & 2 November.
Industry experts will take to the podium during the conference which will include plenary and interactive panel sessions over the two days, and there will be an exhibition showcasing leading suppliers and vendors to the sector.
The 5 key focus sessions throughout the 2 days will include:
Focus Session 1
Focus Session 2
Focus Session 3
Focus Session 4
Focus Session 5
Plus: Exclusive Workshop, Open Roundtables and Networking Functions, including a Gala Dinner on 1 November
Katarina Raptaki, IT Director, Navios Shipmanagement
Katerina Raptaki is the IT Manager of Navios Group of companies, including 4 NYSE-listed companies, with branches in cities all over the world, owning and managing more than 150 vessels. Katerina is also the former president of AMMITEC, the Association of IT Managers in Shipping. She graduated from the National Technical University of Athens with a degree in Naval / Mechanical Engineering and has 28-years’ experience in IT and Communications.
With more than 16 years of experience in Shipping, having deep knowledge in Marine Satellite systems, vast experience in shipping software and Project Management, Katerina has been holding Managerial positions in various companies allowing her to have a full understanding of technical issues and operational procedures. Her excellent people management skills include the ability to transfer her expertise in technical systems delivery, business analysis and the management of cross-functional business projects and project teams.
Sed non urna. Donec et ante. Phasellus eu ligula. Vestibulum sit amet purus. Vivamus hendrerit, dolor at aliquet laoreet, mauris turpis porttitor velit, faucibus interdum tellus libero ac justo. Vivamus non quam. In suscipit faucibus urna.
Nam enim risus, molestie et, porta ac, aliquam ac, risus. Quisque lobortis. Phasellus pellentesque purus in massa. Aenean in pede. Phasellus ac libero ac tellus pellentesque semper. Sed ac felis. Sed commodo, magna quis lacinia ornare, quam ante aliquam nisi, eu iaculis leo purus venenatis dui.
- List item one
- List item two
- List item three
Cras dictum. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Aenean lacinia mauris vel est.
Suspendisse eu nisl. Nullam ut libero. Integer dignissim consequat lectus. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Katarina Raptaki, IT Director, Navios Shipmanagement
- Electra Panayotopoulos, Partner, HFW
- Gary Pogson, Innovation Owner, Lead Specialist, The Lloyd’s Register Foundation and The Alan Turing Institute
- Panagiotis Papagiannakopoulos, Director, Head of Cybersecurity, Data Protection & Privacy Advisory Services, EY (Ernst & Young Business Advisory Solutions S.A.)
- Dimitris Theodossiou, Managing Director, Danaos
- Ewan Robinson, Director, Yango Satellite Communications
- Nick Lambert, Maritime Domain Expert, NLA Ltd.
- Rob O’Dwyer, Editor, Digital Ship
- Gert-Jan Panken, VP Application Sales, Inmarsat
- Jeff Greer, Vice President, Operations, KVH
- Bent Erik Bjørkli, General Manager Strategic Initiatives, Kongsberg Maritime AS
- Matt Duke, Vice President, Digital Platform, Kongsberg Digital AS
- Dr. Nikitas Nikitakos, Professor, Dept. of Shipping Trade and Transport, University of the Aegean
- Evanthia Kostidi, PhD Candidate, Dept. of Shipping Trade and Transport, University of the Aegean
- Martin Jarrold, Chief, International Programme Development, Co-Chair, Maritime SatCom Forum, GVF
With more speakers to be announced.